The 2021 Food-A-Go-Go Restaurant Week Sweepstakes
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
- SPONSOR: Hawaii Agricultural Foundation, 3538 Waialae Ave. #203, Honolulu, HI 96816 and Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard, P.O. 30008, Honolulu, HI 96820.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Hawaii Agricultural Foundation, 3538 Waialae Ave. #203, Honolulu, HI 96816 whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The 2021 Food-A-Go-Go Restaurant Week Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals who are legal U.S. residents of the State of Hawaii, age 18 or older at time of entry collectively, (“Territory”). Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. (“Hawaiian”) or their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”) are not eligible to enter or win; nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as parent, child, spouse, siblings and the spouses of each). Sweepstakes governed by U.S. law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: The contest begins April 5, 2021 at 10:00am HST and ends April 19, 2020 at 11:59pm HST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes must be entered by posting a picture on Instagram of a dish from a 2021 Food-A-Go-Go Restaurant Week for a chance to win a 100,000 Hawaiian Miles; 50,000 Hawaiian Miles; or 25,000 Hawaiian Miles. In addition, Sweepstakes must be entered by following @foodagogo_hi on Instagram and attaching two (2) promo tags #FoodAGoGoWeek, #HALmastercard to be entered to win. Limit one (1) entry per person/account per day. For each entry to be valid, Entrant’s Instagram profile must be a public account and it must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements as specified. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry it deems incomplete, incoherent, illegible, inappropriate or abusive. Sponsor is not responsible for entries and images that are incomplete, illegible, lost, late, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, misdirected, do not adhere to the rules or specifications, or cannot be completed due to electronic or technical difficulties, regardless of cause. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- PRIZE:Three (3) winners during the sweepstakes period will be selected to win 100,000 Hawaiian Miles; 50,000 Hawaiian Miles; or 25,000 Hawaiian Miles, total of three (3) prizes available announced on April 20, 2021. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Sponsor is not liable for any technical or logistical issues with Winners’ retrieving the prizes from Sponsor and will not reissue prizes. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- RANDOM DRAWING:Winners will be determined in a random drawing from all eligible entries received daily during Sweepstakes Period by Administrator whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by direct message (“DM”) on Instagram by Administrator. Winners will be required to provide an email address to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (collectively, “Release”) within 48 hours of notification. If a potential prize winner does not acknowledge receiving the notification within 24 hours of its dispatch, or does not return the executed Release within 48 hours, or if said e-mail is returned as undeliverable, or if an entrant is otherwise found to be ineligible, or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the Prize for any reason, the potential prize winner will forfeit the Prize and an alternate winner will be selected. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner, if any.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Hawaiian, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (vi) the creation of an entry including any and all claims for copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity or defamation; (vii) the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable, or participation in the contest or participation in any contest or related activity.
- PRIVACY:By entering, the information entrants provide will not be sold or shared with Sponsor partners or any 3rd party, but winner’s email addresses may be included in Sponsor and Hawaiian’s mailing list to receive periodic email newsletter updates.
- WINNER’S NAME REQUEST: To obtain a copy of the winner’s names (available after April 20, 2021), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Hawaii Agricultural Foundation, c/o Food-A-Go-Go Sweepstakes, 3538 Waialae Ave. #203, Honolulu, HI 96816. Requests must be received no later than May 1, 2021.
This Contest is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Instagram is a trademark of Instagram LLC. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Sweepstakes and not to Instagram.